Thursday, December 20, 2012

Photos of ghosts, click if you dare...


Photos of ghosts, click if you dare...

  Hurricane, West Virginia - In Hurricane between the two roads of Benedict Rd and Sovine Rd is what the town's people call the knob. They go up there to see the town from up high, but little do people know it is surrounded by sp...
  Kingston, Oklahoma - CCV (Chickasaw Children Village) Cemetery, I was hiking and we stopped by the cemetery so I took my phone out a took a photo and there it was....
  Knoxville, Tennessee - Something about the light. Face on the wall....
  Ashland, Kentucky - I used to live in a trailer Park on Forrestdale Road just out of Ashland. Several people told me of their trailers being haunted by children. My sister lived there also and said she had a little boy a...
  Clearlake, California - These are some pictures of the demons in my lino story. Am I crazy or can you see the phantom head shapes too?....
  Clearlake, California - Demons in lino....
  Clearlake, California - Demon pictures in my lino. Do you see them or am I crazy....
  Pine Bush, New York - I live in the center of the town of Pine Bush (aka town of Crawford). I do not need confirmation of my house being haunted. We know for sure that it is. I've lived in this house for over 30 years and ...
  Saint Charles, Minnesota - Me and some friends went to this abandoned house a few miles outside of Saint Charles near the Amish market. When we arrived we knew the house didn't look so good. We were there a few hours before any...
  Three Mile Bay, New York - This is actually in Theresa, New York.. Taken today 11-27-12.. I followed this fox into cemetery and took photo of it. Upon zooming in I noticed to the left behind split tree a ghost....
  Mesa, Arizona - My family and I just moved into an apartment near Country Club and Broadway! I had a weird feeling about the apartment but shrugged it off . There were little girls' stickers on the wall which I remov...
  Port Townsend, Washington - Irondale Washington used to be a booming town around 1909 due to the founding of the iron ore plant. I investigated a house that reportedly used to be an establishment. I have a picture of a woman ins...
  Glen Rose, Texas - It was strange. I was trying to take a picture of my uncle which I couldn't get enough light to actually see, but when I took the picture there is a stranger standing by the light pole. My sister was ...
  Corinth, Mississippi - There is a white house in Glen MS I lived in for 11 years growing up it was on 300 acres of land and I would see images of people and hear people talking. Sometimes you would hear old fiddle music pla...
  Martinsburg, West Virginia - I have several pics of ghosts. I live on West John Street. This house was built in 1926. It has witnessed many unfortunate events in it's time. I can even show you shotgun blast marks on my bedroom do...

No comments:

Post a Comment