Thursday, December 20, 2012

Ghost Sightings



Redding, California
- ....


Stuart, Florida
- Representations of saints take center stage in hispanic religion. We pray, light candles and talk to our patrons. Well on the 23rd of August my husband lit a candle he was praying to el divino nino Jesus meaning the divine child Jesus.
We always hear strange noises in the house and we see shadows...
  
New Tazewell, Tennessee
- The cave and a sink hole, blue hollow hear in the hollow. Used by Confederate and Union forces....


Boardman, Oregon - I moved to our apartment in July 16 2011 with my daughter and my husband. My husband used to work at midnight until 8 am. So during that time I would ...

Columbus, Montana - I have lived in Columbus for almost 3 years now since moving away from a ghost hot spot in Ohio. Nothing has ever scared me more than the house I am i...

Fort Knox, Kentucky - I am 21 now but I spent ages 7-12 living on 8th Avenue. I never slept easy there. I saw shadows in the hall all the time and the basement was a highly...

Shelbyville, Indiana - I live on Mechanic Street in Shelbyville. Our house is over 100 years old... And it is now empty of spirits only because the preacher came in and we d...

Boonville, Missouri - The Missouri River bridge that was removed to make way for the new bridge had an iron grid floor that you could see the river about 200 feet below. Wh...

Ponca City, Oklahoma - I owned a house in Ponca and the women who owned the house died in a nursing home. It was about 2 months later and my wife saw her. I'm not a disbelie...

Hudson Falls, New York - I lived in a house on lower Oak Street in Hudson Falls for five years and there were some strange things going on. I heard from two or three people th...

Avon By The Sea, New Jersey - I had seen the ghost of one of my customers at their house on Lakeside Dr. The husband had passed away suddenly and a year or so later I was hired to ...

Phoenix, Arizona - I was with my friend Dylan walking through Jojo's alley when suddenly a rock fell from the brick on a wall and hit Dylan in the nose. There was blood ...

North Adams, Massachusetts - I was running into my house to grab some things I forgot to pack for a trip I was going on. I was with 3 other girls and we were in the hall way when ...

Englewood, Florida - I lived in Englewood from 1998 'til 2007 and had quite a few things happen to me. The most disturbing thing I ever saw had to be around 2003ish. I hat...

Uniondale, Indiana - Uniondale is a very old town. There are many stories of gambling and murder on the streets. I have lived here my whole life and can confirm that this ...

Merced, California - I always believed our house on 17th Street was haunted. We moved in there in 1963. On our first day of moving in I was sitting at the top of the stair...

Manheim, Pennsylvania - My boyfriend and I moved here several months ago. We have two dogs and walk them on a pretty regular basis. On our walk we kind of let the dogs decide...

Wildomar, California - In 2004 we moved from a house in Murrieta to a new home in Wildomar bordering Murrieta. The first year we lived here things were quiet. Or at least we...

Oxnard, California - I've encountered one ghost before, we did not talk or anything but I saw her. I was on my way home.. Night time about 11ish going down Lombard st, I l...

No comments:

Post a Comment